INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13
OF EU REGULATION 2016/679 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ("GDPR")
- I) Introduction to the regulation on the protection of personal data and glossary of terms used definitions
For the purposes of this regulation, we also refer to:
- 1. "minimum measures": the set of technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures that configure the minimum level of protection required in relation to the risks referred to in Article 32;
- 2. "electronic tools", computers, computer programs and any electronic or automated device with which the treatment is carried out;
- 3. "IT authentication": the set of electronic tools and procedures for verifying identity, even indirectly;
- 1.d. "sensitive data", personal data capable of revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical or political nature or union, as well as personal data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life;
e). "judicial data", personal data suitable for disclosing provisions pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and r) to u), of the Presidential Decree November 14, 2002, n. 313, regarding criminal records, the registry of administrative sanctions dependent on a crime and the related pending charges, or the quality of defendant or suspect pursuant to articles 60 and 61 of the code of criminal procedure;
- f. "owner", the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other body, association or body to which, even together with another owner, the decisions regarding the purposes, the methods of processing personal data and the tools used , including the security profile;
- g. "responsible", the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other body, association or body appointed by the owner to process personal data;
- h. "appointees", the natural persons authorized to perform processing operations by the owner or manager;
the. "interested", the natural person, legal person, entity or association to which the personal data refer;
the. "interested", the natural person, legal person, entity or association to which the personal data refer;
- j. "communication", the disclosure of personal data to one or more specific subjects other than the interested party, the representative of the owner in the territory of the State, the manager and agents, in any form, including by making them available or consultation;
- k. "dissemination", the giving knowledge of personal data to indeterminate subjects, in any form, including through their making available or consultation;
- L. "anonymous data", the data that originally, or following processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable interested party;
- m. "block", the storage of personal data with temporary suspension of any other processing operation;
- n. "data bank" means any organized complex of personal data, divided into one or more units located in one or more sites;
- or. "Guarantor", the authority referred to in article 153, established by law 31 December 1996, n. 675.
- 2. For the purposes of these Regulations, the following also means:
- to. "electronic communication" means any information exchanged or transmitted between a finite number of subjects through an electronic communication service accessible to the public. Information transmitted to the public via an electronic communications network, as part of a broadcasting service, is excluded, unless the same information is connected to a subscriber or receiving user, identified or identifiable;
- b. "call" means the connection established by a publicly available telephone service which allows real-time two-way communication;
- c. "electronic communications networks" means transmission systems, switching or routing equipment and other resources which allow the transmission of signals by cable, by radio, by means of optical fibers or by other electromagnetic means, including satellite networks, circuit-switched and packet-switched mobile and fixed terrestrial networks, including the Internet, networks used for the circular broadcasting of sound and television programs, systems for the transport of electricity, insofar as they are used to transmit signals, cable television networks, regardless of the type of information carried;
- d. "public communications network" means an electronic communications network used wholly or predominantly to provide publicly accessible electronic communications services;
- is. "electronic communication service" means services consisting exclusively or predominantly of the transmission of signals on electronic communications networks, including telecommunications services and transmission services in the networks used for circular broadcasting, within the limits provided for in Article 2, letter c) of Directive 2002/21 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 March 2002;
- f. "subscriber" means any natural person, legal person, entity or association party to a contract with a provider of publicly available electronic communications services for the supply of such services, or in any case recipient of these services through prepaid cards;
- g. "user" means any natural person who uses an electronic communication service accessible to the public, for private or commercial reasons, without necessarily having a subscription;
- h. "traffic data" means any data processed for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or for its billing;
the. "location data" means any data processed in an electronic communications network which indicates the geographical position of the terminal equipment of the user of a communication service
the. "location data" means any data processed in an electronic communication network which indicates the geographical position of the terminal equipment of the user of an electronic communication service accessible to the public;
- j. "value-added service" means the service that requires the processing of traffic data or location data other than traffic data, in addition to what is necessary for the transmission of a communication or related billing;
- k. "electronic mail" means messages containing texts, voices, sounds or images transmitted via a public communication network, which can be archived on the network or in the receiving terminal equipment, until the recipient has acknowledged it.
- 3. For the purposes of these Regulations, we also mean:
- to. "minimum measures" means the complex of technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures that configure the minimum level of protection required in relation to the risks envisaged in Article 32;
- b. "electronic tools", computers, computer programs and any electronic or automated device with which the treatment is carried out;
- c. "computer authentication", the set of electronic tools and procedures for the verification, even indirect, of identity;
- d. "authentication credentials", the data and devices, in possession of a person, known by him or uniquely related to him, used for computer authentication;
- is. "keyword", component of an authentication credential associated with a person and with this note, consisting of a sequence of characters or other data in electronic form;
- f. "authorization profile", the set of information, uniquely associated with a person, which allows to identify which data he can access, as well as the treatments allowed to him;
- g. "authorization system", the set of tools and procedures that enable access to the data and the methods for processing them, according to the authorization profile of the applicant.
- 4. For the purposes of these Regulations, the following definitions apply:
- to. "historical purposes", the purposes of study, investigation, research and documentation of figures, facts and circumstances of the past;
- b. "statistical purposes" means the purposes of statistical investigation or the production of statistical results, also by means of statistical information systems;
- c. "scientific purposes" means the purposes of study and systematic investigation aimed at developing scientific knowledge in a specific sector.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the following is disclosed:
The personal data you voluntarily provided when completing the Registration Form will be processed by Tibu Media SL. - Data Controller - Spanish company with registered office in Avenida Barranco de las Torres n.10 2 ^ A, Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, VAT number ESB76751643, company registration number 17167488
In general, it is possible to visit our websites without the need to provide any personal data. The provision of your personal data is therefore optional. In the event of your voluntary consent to the terms in question, Tibu Media Sl will process your data for the following purposes:
- 1. Purposes directly connected and instrumental to the supply of the Product / Service. Since the supply of the Product / Service takes place directly by the companies, entities or associations with which Tibu Media SL. has signed a partnership agreement for the collection of data, the data will necessarily be communicated by Tibu Media SL to a specific company, specific public or private body or specific non-profit association or organization, for which the interested party has released their personal data, being interested in the Product / Service and its use. For this purpose, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b, EU Regulation 2016/679 the consent of the interested party is not necessary.
- 2. Furthermore, subject to consent, personal data may be processed and communicated by Tibu Media SL for promotional, advertising, marketing activities, for surveys and market research on its products and services and on behalf of third parties, subject to processing aimed at detecting the purchasing and consumption habits, the interests, preferences and lifestyles of the interested parties. The contacts will therefore be targeted and in line with the profile of the interested party (profiling). These activities may be carried out in the following ways: paper mail, fax, telephone, even without operator assistance, e-mail, SMS, MMS, and other IT and / or automated communication systems. The third parties for which Tibu Media SL will carry out the campaign fall into the following sectors:
Communication agency, Food, Insurance, Automotive, List brokerage, Water purification, Direct marketing, Editorial, Educational, Energy, Aesthetic, Financial, Training, Real estate, IT, Large consumption, IT, Music, NGO, Pastime, TV and digital, Leisure, Telecommunications, Tourism and Travel.
Your personal data may be transferred abroad in accordance with and within the limits set out in articles 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 of Chapter V: Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations contained in the EU Regulation 2016/679. If the transfer of your personal data takes place to countries not belonging to the European Union, the standard contractual clauses prescribed by the decision 05/02/2010 of the European Commission will be adopted.
The provision of personal data is optional. However, failure to provide, even partially, the personal data required for completing the Registration Form and for the purposes referred to in point II 1 of this information note will make it impossible for Tibu Media SL to proceed with the communication of the same to the subjects who they will directly supply the requested Product / Service. The method of data processing is as follows:
the. when completing the Registration Form, you are invited to provide all the data marked as "mandatory", since in the absence of the same you will not be able to process your request.
- ii. upon completing the Registration Form, you may optionally provide the other data not marked as mandatory. In the absence of such data, personalized communications and / or through the contact tool whose release is requested will not be possible.
The Data Protection Officer ("DPO") pursuant to art. 37 and following of the Regulation, domiciled at our office, can be reached at email@example.com.
The persons in charge of data processing are those in charge of commercial and marketing services, the management of Web platforms, information systems and data security. In relation to the aforementioned processing of personal data, you enjoy the rights referred to in articles 15-16-17-18-20-21, Regulation (EU) 2016/679; in particular, pursuant to these articles, you can, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address: Tibu Media SL - Avenida Barranco de las Torres n.10 2 ^ A, Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain to obtain information on the data concerning you (origin, purpose and methods of treatment, logic applied to the treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools, subjects to whom the data can be communicated, or who can learn about them as representative in the territory of the state, manager or appointee);
- ii. obtain updating, rectification, or, when interested, integration of Data;
iii. obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- iv. the certification that the operations referred to in points (ii) and (iii) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- v. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
you. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication by Tibu Media SL, and of the subjects to whom your data may be communicated or are communicated on the basis of your request to join the Products / Services they provide. It should be noted that the right to object pursuant to this point (vi) can also be exercised limitedly to one or more contact tools (e.g. by e-mail and / or SMS and / or post and / or telephone). If it is not specified, the opposition to the processing of data for marketing purposes will be understood to be extended to all contact tools.
vii. Request the complete and updated list of data processors and third parties to whom the data can be communicated.
In particular, if you can forward your request for the cancellation of your personal data to Tibu Media SL in accordance with art. 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 at the email address email@example.com and Tibu Media SL will immediately proceed to such cancellation without further notices and / or communications and this will result in the immediate termination of the Service.